All content on this Website including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, videos, logos, and images is the property of CSTS and its associates. Permission is given to use the resources of this Website only for the purposes of making inquiries, support, subscription, becoming a Friend of CSTS. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Website can only be made with the express written permission of CSTS. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to CSTS belong to their respective owners and are their property. You may not modify any of the materials. Except for personal, informational or non-commercial purposes, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Website. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Website.
Ann India is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this Website: http://csts.org.in/
- 1. When you register for and participate in our programs, activities, initiatives, and events;
- 2. When you request information or assistance;
- 3. In conjunction with processing your various applications;
- 4. In conjunction with any verification of your account information;
- 5. In conjunction with investigations into any activity that may violate the law or the Website’s terms and conditions;
- 6. When you communicate with us through the Website’s contact us / feedback form;
- 7. When you provide user generated content on any part of the Website that permits it;
- 8. In conjunction with any other place on the Website where you knowingly volunteer personal information. When you interact with any CSTS page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram, we may also collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or through that account including your account ID or “handle.”
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- 1. your name
- 2. your email and mailing address
- 3. your payment processing details
- 4. limited personal details
- 5. any other data as CSTS may require
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- 1. Website Browsing: You browse the Website anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Website or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Website or make any donations at the Website, without providing the Website with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Website, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
- 2. While you are browsing through the Website, the Website’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- 3. The date and time you visit the Website, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
- 4. The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’) which ‘hit’ it is on the Website
- 5. The General Information is not Personal Information. CSTS tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- 6. The General Information is used by Centre for Studies of Tradition and Systems for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Website and to gauge the public interest in CSTS and the Website.
- 1. CSTS endeavors to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- 2. CSTS however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that, in our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the site; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
Neither CSTS nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemy’s; any law, order, regulation, ordinance or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; labor unrest, including, without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing or boycotts; or inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities or fuel, energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.